Ultra Thin Craft Birch Plywood
Thomes Canada is the exclusive Canadian importer of KOSKIPLY, commonly known as Craft Plywood or Aircraft Plywood. The material of this thin craft plywood is made in Finland by one of the world’s leading forest products manufacturers.
Aircraft Plywood is made of ultra thin birch veneers in accordance with Germanischer Lloyd (GL) standards. The variety of applications is based on the excellent quality features of the material. This includes its lightness, extreme strength, flexibility, and ease of working.
Thin veneer plywood is used in the manufacturing of:
- Model airplanes and boats.
- Musical Instruments: guitars and drums.
- Toys – doll houses and boomerangs.
- Cigar boxes.
- Commemorative gift packaging.
- Liqueur and Wine cases.
- Christmas Ornaments.
- Boxes of Chocolate and caviar.
- Thicknesses vary from as thin as 0.4mm (3 ply) to as thick as 10mm (20 ply).
- Phenolic resin glue (weather and boil proof).
- Standard sheet size is 50” x 50” (carried in inventory).
- Other sizes such as “48 x 48”, “60 x 60”, and custom orders are available.